Thank you for purchasing the Baseline Toxicity and Inflammation Diagnostic Tests. Don't hesitate to reach out to us if you have any questions. Send questions to email@example.com or call 805-367-6047.
Baseline Toxicity and Inflammation Test Instructions
Step 1. Print questionnaire, fill out and tally points at the end of each section as well as the end of the test.
Step 2. Email or fax completed questionnaire prior to your consultation. firstname.lastname@example.org or fax 425-974-1543
• Click here to view the Meta-Oxy Test Information
- Do not drink alcohol the night before testing (or only a small amount)
- Avoid rigorous exercise the night before or morning prior to testing.
- Gloves not required for this test
- Record coloration at exactly one minute as color will continue to darken.
Step 1. Click link above and follow instructions on page 3.
Step 2. Record your color result number on Results Slip provided in your kit. Be prepared to share your number at your consultation.
• Click here to view the Visual Contrast Test
Step 1. You should receive and email from VCStest.com providing you an access link to take your test. If you can't find this email access code, email us for help email@example.com.
Step 2. Your results will be sent to us.
Resources and Flyer Links