Heavy Metals, Mold and Hidden Infections: Take 10 minutes to read the following and potentially save yourself from years of suffering and medical bills..

Let's Talk About Mercury First:

Silver amalgam fillings have been used for more than 150 years and contain 50% mercury. Mercury is very toxic to our bodies. And inside our mouths, it continues to off gas when we drink hot liquids. Think about it, almost every American's first morning cup of coffee or tea laden with a little extra bonus of toxic mercury, appealing, isn’t it?
Additionally, Mercury was, and probably still, is in our vaccines. It was supposed to be taken out, but I understand it was put back in. Additionally, it is in our flu vaccine, as is Aluminum, another heavy metal that does not belong in our body.
Next let’s talk about Lead:
Up until 1978 Lead was put in paint, it was also put in gasoline.
When we are exposed to Lead and our body can’t detoxify it, it has been shown to get stored in our bones. Did you know that when a woman is pregnant, she will release some of her bone, which releases some of the stored Lead, and that Lead ends up in her baby. Ultimately, we end up passing Lead down from mother to baby, and according to Dr. Pompa, (from True Cellular Detox) it passes through 4 generations before it stops. That could be 80-100 years of Lead toxicity in your family!

As we go through puberty, we also lose bone and therefore as teenagers we can experience Lead toxicity at that time in our life too. We've all heard about growing pains in teenagers, especially when we spurt up really quickly. I've often thought that this was an indication of a mineral deficiency, but now I'm wondering if some of this pain could be due to Lead poisoning as it is being released into our body from our bones.

So, to make matters worse, we are not only exposed to the above heavy metals, but now we are also exposed to Glyphosate which increases the toxicity of the metals by allowing them to cross the gut barrier and go deeper into the tissues and brain. (See my prior article on Glyphosate) Many practitioners today agree that heavy metals are at the root cause of many illnesses, but few understand how to safely remove these metals from our body.
Mold:
Biotoxins from mold can create many unexplainable symptoms that people experience. And 25% of the population is very sensitive to mold. If you’ve lived in an old house that had mold in it, or if you've worked in a building like this...you may have had a sink, bathtub or toilet that leaked and created mold in your home, work or even school. You may not realize this, but you could still be carrying those mold biotoxins with you from a very long time ago and they could be eroding your health. Toxic mold is debilitating and requires treatment both in your home and in your body. According to Dr. Neil Nathan, 25% of the population is very sensitive to mold.
,
Hidden Infections:
Hidden infections are oftentimes the thing that keeps us from getting our lives back. They can be difficult to detect and difficult to get rid of.
Chronic infections from our teeth:

These infections can be chronic infections from our teeth, root canals and cavitations (where we had a tooth pulled). Root canals harbor anaerobic bacteria that no antibiotic or herbal killer can reach because they are deep in microtubules that remain, even after the root is extracted.

Cavitations in the jaw left behind from tooth extractions (like wisdom teeth), will often leave a space that breeds infection. The anaerobic bacteria from the infection slowly work their way into the bloodstream causing major immune issues and can even trigger autoimmune disease.
Lyme Disease

Lyme disease is perhaps even more misunderstood than heavy metal and mold challenges, and goes undetected in countless so-called unexplainable illnesses. For years western medicine didn't recognize Lyme disease as a real illness and the treatment was simply a round of antibiotics. If you didn't get well then you didn't have Lyme, it was "all in your head."
Today we know it is in fact real, but still very difficult to detect and kill. Lyme frequently occurs with co-infections such as bacteria like Babesia and Bartonella. These guys are nasty, opportunistic and hard to kill. Lyme, like mold, is a biotoxic illness. Lyme is a stealthy, intelligent survivor that can morph and switch from a spirochete form, which can drill deep into your tissues, to a cyst that drugs and herbs can't kill. And if it were not hard enough to kill, it will hide and protect itself from the immune system by co-habiting in and around mercury. Dr. Pompa, from True Cellular DetoxTM, could never get rid of Candida until he got his metal levels down; this is also the case with Lyme. It appears that many people do not get well after years of Lyme treatment because they do not address the heavy metals issue, or they do it incorrectly. True Cellular DetoxTM works with detoxifying infections like these from your body and assists you in getting well.

So....Take action today!
If you would like further information on any of these topics or other chronic health conditions, please email me . How much of your life is it costing you to not get the information you need?

Yours in health,
Dr. Laara Van Bryce

P. S. Special offer...Request it and I will send you an interview from "The Chronic Fatigue and Fibromyalgia Summit" : Mold Toxicity: A common but often unrecognized cause of Chronic Fatigue Syndrome and Fibromyalgia by Dr. Neil Nathan